Welding Seminars and Workshops
In many companies the technology involved in welding is understood by only a few individuals, yet technically competent employees from the engineering department to the shop floor will promote intelligent decisions that result in increased productivity and lower overall costs.
Several of our more popular technical seminars (lecture) and workshops (hands-on) include:
- Defects and Discontinuities
- Welding/NDT Symbols and Joint Design
- Various Welding Code Clinics (AWS D1.1, API, ASME IX, API 1104, etc.)
- Understanding Standards
- Welding and Cutting Safety
- Welding Process Selection and Application
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Arc Welding Inspection and Quality Control
- Welding Technology for Supervision BPE Specifications
Contact us to request information on technical seminars and workshops for your company.