Pre-employment Welder Testing
Your company’s reputation for quality craftsmanship, safety and your ability to compete for customers contracts depend on having a properly skilled staff.
Welder Training and Testing Institute (WTTI) offers Pre-employment Welder Qualification Testing to assist you in the hiring process. Welder qualification testing can be instrumental in identifying applicants who may not meet the requirements for training, on-the-job experience, or qualifications in various welding processes and positions.
It is wise to add a contingency clause to the next job offer you present tell candidates they must pass qualification testing in order to finalize their employment agreement with your company. This safe-guard is inexpensive, yet it insures a much better chance that youll hire the right person for your company.
With WTTI's Pre-employment testing your company can:
- Avoid hiring someone who misrepresents his/her training, qualifications, practical experience or certifications.
- Reduce the loss of productivity, the hassle of rehiring, and administrative costs.
- Avoid costly employee turnover.
- Gain the confidence of knowing candidates will competently perform welds that meet certification requirement.
- Receive welder certification documentation for your new employee’s personnel file.